On July 10, 2023, the construction of a new community hall for Village B, Rabgyeling Tibetan Settlement, was successfully completed. The community hall measures 50′ x 30′, and there is also a kitchen of 30′ x 15′ on the first floor.
The German Aid to Tibetans provided 90% of the funding for the project, and the remaining 10% was contributed by the local community. This joint effort between international aid and local contributions is a testament to the community’s commitment to improving their facilities.
The new community hall will undoubtedly enhance the quality of life for the residents of Village B by providing a comfortable space for communal activities and gatherings. We extend our heartfelt appreciation to the German Aid to Tibetans for bringing this project to fruition.