Tibetan Career Centre, a unit of Youth Empowerment Support program of the Dept. of Home (CTA), is looking for a competent, committed & responsible person for the post of computer trainer on a contractual basis at Tibetan Career Centre (TCC), Dharamshala, H.P
- Applicant should have a minimum BCA and preference will be given to the applicant with an experience in computer teaching.
- Attested copies of GB, RC and collage mark sheet & certificate.
- Recommendation from settlement office and Medical certification from certified doctor.
- No Objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
- Age should not be less than 21 & not more than 40 years old.
- All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazetted officer (holding the post of Join Secretary & above) / concerned Settlement Officer.
- Minimum monthly salary of INR 20,800 plus housing allowance will be offered.
Interested applicants can send a scanned copy of the cover letter, passport size photo & resume with the above mentioned documents to: [email protected]
NOTE: Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of Interview. Selection will be based on the interview & Practical exam.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2022.
Contact for further information
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala -176215
Distt. Kangra ( HP)
E-mail: [email protected]